Suction guides are designed to mount directly on the suction and side of pump to prevent ,the system and costly components from hazardous foreign particles and water impurities and reduce fittings ,while minimizing the use of space these are use of space. These are manufactured in wide variety of size specifications ,temperatures /pressure rating to meet specifications temperatures /pressure rating to meet specific requirement of straining application in the water line.
.90 ELBOW – It can be mounted on any pump suction and turn the piping 90 replacing an elbow and in addition ,these can be rotated in other directions by bolt adjustments.
IN LINE STRAINER – Excellent replacement of the conventional strainer with 2505flow are of the pipe suction with disposable fine mesh SS/brass filter.
REDUCING ELBOW – Suctions guide can be used for the same size inlet and outlet as well as with one size larger inlet eliminating reducing elbow.
GUIDE VANES – Flow stabilizing guide vanes outlet allow the system to boly directly with pump and save space and cost of pipe.
Salient Features :
- CAST IRON /MS BODY with table E OR BS4504 FLANGED END CONNECTIONS.
- Stainless steel strainer with fine brass/SS start up filter with a filtration area 4 times to the normal “y’ strainer’.
- Flow straightener with flow stabilizing guides vanes on the outlet of suction guide to bolt directly with the pump saving the space and cost of long .
- Straight pipe length and reduce cost of elbow and pipes.
- Its optimum flow conditions provided as the outlet reduce turbulence reduce stress from all the segmentations /foreign particules which can be flushed out thru drain plug .
- Available for both 10 bar and 16 operating pressure as per requirements .